Zen Community Builder
Our start-up AlphaBeats aims at ridding the world of stress through biofeedback technology and music. To help us in our epic battle we’re looking for an allround community manager. In other words, a storyteller who shares our belief that technology, music and conscious living can create a better world. Armed with your online megaphone and marketing skills you make sure that the rest of the world hears about us as well.
THE JOB – this is what you will do:
- connecting with our online community about what’s happening at AlphaBeats (telling the story)
- making that community grow through events, media outreach and other marketing & engagement strategies
- creating video’s, visuals and blogs (i.e. content)
- managing our socials and website
- reaching out to journalists and media
- translating user demands into new services
THE SKILLS – this is what you have:
- great (English) writing skills
- a good eye for visuals
- an active interest in mental and physical wellbeing and practicing some of it as well
- a curious and innovative mindset
- an energetic and outgoing personality
THE PASSION – this is what makes you go ‘hell yeah!’:
- seeking a solution to chronic stress and related diseases
- believing that inner peace creates outer peace
- helping folks feel truly wholesome and well
- loving listening to music to change your mind
- you live (kinda) close to Eindhoven (or are willing to travel)
- Part time job, 3-4 days per week of which some in the actual office
- HBO+ level
- 2 years marketing experience (or convince us that you can do without it!)
At AlphaBeats we develop technology to help you relax and get into the ‘alpha state’ while listening to your favourite music. Using biofeedback like breath rate and heart rate our algorithm determines your stress levels and then tweaks the music you listen to. As a result your brain starts creating relaxing alpha waves. It’s a kinda magic… but it works!
On a mission
Just like any other healthy, idealistic and ambitious start-up we want to change the world. And change it fast! Our mission is to fix the problem of stress, that omnipresent disease that lies at the heart of so many other ailments, like burnout, anxiety, sleeping problems, you name it.
How do we do it?
It would be great if we could get everyone to meditate and practice yoga. But since we don’t have the time (or patience), we’re invoking the help of technology and music to help your brain create relaxing alpha waves. Just 10 minutes a day of listening to your favourite tunes through the AlphaBeats filter will give you a new lease on life.
Why should you join us?
- work on creating a better world by fighting our common enemy: stress
- join an enthusiastic and idealistic team of innovators on a mission
- be part of a rapidly growing start-up and learn how to transform your dreams and visions into practical high-tech reality
- expand your network on the smartest square kilometre in Europe: the High Tech Campus Eindhoven
We would love to receive your application. Please mail it to email@example.com
If you have any questions give us a call 0031 (0)6 4579 0013
We kindly ask recruiters and employment agencies to refrain from forwarding unsolicited CVs in response to open positions on our careers page or social media posts.
Photo by Fausto García-Menéndez on Unsplash